Green Bay Blizzard Director of Sales, Ryan Hopson was recently voted the IFL’s 2018 Executive of The Year by his peers during the 2018 IFL League Meetings. The award recognizes the top Indoor Football League Executive who had the most impact on not only his or her organization, but also the league as a whole.
During his time with the Blizzard Ryan Hopson has made some substantial improvements for the organization including:
- 48% increase in donations cash / tickets and other from 2017 – 2018
- 2018 First season with all games over 3000 since the team joined the IFL in 2010
- 2018 Highest average attendance since the team joined the IFL
- Highest average walk up since 2013 (500)
- Since 2015, average per game attendance had increased by nearly 70%
- Since 2015 the average walk up has increased by 27%
- Since 2015 the total season attendance has increased by nearly 45%
"The current ownership/management team is the best I have worked with since I started working directly with the Blizzard in 2006" said Scott Conklin, Resch Center Operations Manager. Not only has attendance & sponsorships increased every year since Ryan took over, but they have increased while our football records have been (2015) 6-8, (2016) 5-11, (2017) 3-13, and (2018) 2-11!
“I am honored to receive this recognition from the IFL. To be considered in this category with other executives in the league whom I have learned so much, is humbling”. Said Ryan Hopson, Blizzard Director of Sales. “This award would not be possible without the unwavering support of the Blizzard owners Larry & Kathy Treankler, my family, our front office and intern staff, sponsors and fans!”.